Your integrity is important to us and we are responsible for the personal information you provide. This policy describes how we treat, store and manage your personal information, partly when you are a customer with us, partly when you are looking for work with us.
Responsible for handling personal data
KCKFLP Sweden AB is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this policy.
If you have any questions or would like to rely on any of your rights, please contact us at:
Address: Järvsgatan 8
Postal address: 811 52 Sandviken
How do we access personal data?
In addition to the information you provide to us or which we collect from you when you become a customer with us, contact us or seek employment with us, we may also collect personal information from someone else, called third party. The information we collect from third parties is as follows:
- Address details from public records to be sure we have the correct address details for you.
- The personal information you provided to Klarna, PayPal or BitPay in connection with your ordering in the online store.
Credit rating data from credit rating agencies, banks or disclosure companies.
What personal data do we treat?
The following categories of personal data may be processed:
- Contact details such as name, address, e-mail address, phone number
- Identity information such as social security number, organization number
- Financial information such as bank account number and other bank-related information
- Work-related tasks such as job assignments, applications, CV, personal letter
How do we process your personal information?
We process your personal information primarily to fulfill our obligations to you. Our starting point is not to process more personal information than is necessary for the purpose, and we always strive to use the least privacy-sensitive data.
Below is information about the personal data processing available.
Provide and complete service/goods agreement
We process personal information to fulfill our agreement and provide services/goods to you. We process personal information for our administration and billing of the services/goods, for credit disclosure purposes, to handle reclaims and complaints, to assist you in questions about your service/product when contacting our customer service, and otherwise to take advantage of our rights and fulfill our obligations under our agreement with you. Personal information we handle in this processing is contact information, identity-related personal data and personal data.
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the statutory obligations that apply to us, such as the accounting laws’ requirements for archiving of accounting materials. Personal information we handle in this processing is contact information, identity-related personal data and personal data.
We process personal information to allow the promotion of goods/services to you and to allow newsletters for the services/goods you are interested in generally and information about the company. Also, to enable invitations to events in the area of your interest. Personal data we handle in this processing is contact information.
Prior to employment
We process your personal information when you apply for vacant posts or report your interest in employment with us. The company processes your personal data to assess your application and complete the recruitment process. Personal data we handle in this processing is contact information and identity-related personal data.
What legal basis do we have for our personal data processing?
We process your personal information in order to administer and provide agreed service/product. As regards personal data processing to fulfill requirements such as the accounting act or tax law, the legal basis for processing is legal obligation.
For the marketing and employment purposes, the legal basis is our legitimate interest. This means that we believe that our interests in processing your personal data for these purposes listed above contemplate the privacy violation that you are exposed to as a result of the processing. This assessment has been made especially considering that we consider the treatment to be beneficial to you.
In the case of personal data in connection with job applications that are not related to a recruitment process or terminated recruitment process, we will save your personal data for potential future recruitment needs only if you have specifically agreed to this.
How long do we store your personal information?
We save your personal information as long as you are a customer with us and up to 12 months thereafter. Some personal data are stored for an extended period, for example, to meet the requirements of the Accounting Act and the Tax Code. Once the purposes of the treatments are met and the storage time expired, your personal information is deleted safely or anonymized so that they can no longer be linked to you.
Especially about cookies
A cookie is a small text-based data file that a web server requests to save in your browser. By generally returning the contents of the cookie with each request to the current site, it is possible for the server to keep track of the visitor’s preferences, behavior or identity (to the extent that it is known). We use the following cookies on our website:
- Sessionscookies (a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or device).
- Durable cookies (cookies remaining on your computer until you delete them or they expire).
- Third-party cookies (cookies set by a third-party website. These are primarily used for analytics, such as Google Analytics.
How can you handle cookies?
You can change the settings for the usage and extent of cookies in your browser at any time. You can then choose to block all cookies, accept only certain cookies or delete cookies when you close your browser. If you choose to block or delete cookies, it may mean that some services may not be used or that the site may not work properly in all respects.
Who do we share personal data with?
Our starting point is not to disclose the personal data of the registrant to third parties if the registrant has not consented to it or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under agreement or law. In cases where we disclose personal information to third parties, we ensure that personal data is processed in a safe way.
- Service providers
In order to fulfill the purposes of our processing of your personal data and to meet the requirements we owe as companies, we share personal data with companies that provide services to us. These companies may process personal data only in accordance with the Personal Data License Agreement signed with the Company and according to the instructions they receive in connection with this. They may not use your personal information for their own purposes and they are required by law and agreement to protect your personal information. A service provider may not share your personal information with third parties or subcontractors without our consent.
We may provide the necessary information to the authorities if we are required by law to do so. This information may include your personal information. In connection with a dispute, it may be appropriate to also transfer information that may contain personal data to other parties to the dispute.
How are your personal data protected?
We protect your personal data through a combination of technical and organizational solutions. We have taken special security measures to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access. We work out routines and practices to ensure that your personal information is handled safely. Only those people who actually need to process your personal data for their duties have access to them.
As registered with us, you have the following rights:
- You are entitled to request a registry extract where you can see what personal information we have about you.
- You are entitled to request redress if we have a wrong or incomplete personal data registered about you.
- You are entitled to delete your personal information under these conditions:
– The information is no longer required for the purpose they were collected.
– If the information is saved with your consent and you revoke the consent.
– If treatment is based on an interest balance and there are no legitimate reasons that weigh heavier than your interest.
– If personal data has been processed illegally.
– If deletion is required to comply with a legal obligation.
– If you oppose treatment for direct marketing purposes.
The right to have personal data deleted does not apply if we are required by law (eg the Accounting Act) to keep the information.
- You are entitled to data portability (the right to have your personal data moved) provided that the legal basis is consent or agreement and what you may receive is personal information about you as provided or generated by your actions/activities.
- You are entitled to request that the processing of your personal data be limited. However, if you request a limitation on your processing of personal data, it may result in our failure to fulfill our obligations to you during the limitation period.
- You are entitled to object to a personal data processing that has an interest balance as a legal basis. In order for us to continue with the current treatment, we need to show a compelling legitimate reason for treatment that weighs heavier than your interests, rights or freedoms. Otherwise, we may only process the data to determine, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You are always entitled to object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing. If an objection to direct marketing is made, personal data may no longer be processed for such purposes.
If you are not satisfied with the response you received from us, you have the right to file a complaint with the regulatory authority.